Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday morning update!

Quick update! I had a hot rainy day at the Village Green ARt show in Fairfield OH Saturday. This was the first art show of the year for me, and it was great despite the rain. The location was beautiful, the volunteers were fantastic and the art was FAB! I'm not just saying this because I won best in show-fine art (omg!) and  they gave me a blue ribbon and prize. I sold a couple of originals and lots of pendants, so I am in the process of pulling items from both stores. As soon as I get a supply order in I will update my shops. If you had your eye on one of my new pendants and now its gone, just contact me and I will add to my list of re- makes.
I took a jewelry class last week, so look for new ~one of kind~ styles!

If you are local, Creative Hands in Bellevue is having a huge sale Saturday! 10% off  EVERYTHING in the store. They have a full collection of my original paintings and art jewelry.....no shipping......and you can see everything up close! Stop in and visit, the shops are great on Fairfield Ave. its a fun place to walk, eat and shop.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Andrea!
Congrats on your award! Much-deserved and demonstrated by your beautiful work. Good for you. Keep sharing your spirit and beauty through your creations. How wonderful for you!
Best, Jeanette

Unknown said...

Congrats on the big win! That is so awesome. Your work is beautiful, and I'm so happy that you have been rewarded for it.

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!