Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Monday!


Happy Day Everyone! I'm up early, so I thought I would blog a little this morning. I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has supported me....by supporting my art. This is my full time job, I feel comfortable with saying that now. I have managed to work at home now for two years, it would not be possible without the many people who support my Etsy shop, and now my online shop. I also have a big supporter right here at home ;0).....he has my back, when things are slow.


First up......Valentines CARDS!!! these turned out soo cute, but I only have a few. This is my new 2011 Queen of Hearts- Cards are high gloss, blank back (tiny logo on bottom of back) I am selling these in sets of 6 ($1 each....wow....great deal) perfect to send to your loved ones:) Just a heads up to card club members...this is the February design, your club cards will be the usual 5x7 version, not the postcard. Click here for listing


No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!