Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Auctions up!


I hate to rush around trying to get my EBAY orders out in time for holiday giving... so this week is my last new painting listing on EBAY, until after Christmas. There will be items in my ETSY store, but as for weekly listings of new paintings this week is it. The auctions end next Monday December 14. I have a few listed so be sure to check them out.

I am just about out of wood magnets. I listed two sets on ETSY at a discounted price. That will be all of the magnets until after Christmas. They make great stocking stuffers or secret Santa gifts.

My family is having a "handmade" Christmas this year. We are only exchanging gifts we have created by hand. I think this is so much fun, but I am at an advantage, I create all year long. My goal is to make something I have not already tried before. Last year I learned how to make those great wristlet key fobs, this year I'm still working on my projects. Martha Stewart has had really great ideas all month. Most of her crafts are a little too time consuming for me, but I did see a Christmas tree project I am fooling around with. So I will keep you posted on that project.

For my nieces I am working on bottle cap magnetic necklaces, another new project for me. Hopefully these will be as cute as the originals I spotted on TV :)
~"Peace, Love, Joy" Christmas Angel is on Ebay now~

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!