Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have been tagged!

This is my first time being tagged! So here it is, 8 random facts about myself.
1. I love dolls. I have loved them since I was a child. I played with Barbie until I was at least 12 ( can you imagine that now a days?) Even now I will stroll along in the toy department looking at dolls. I have a little collection of Madam Alexander and a few holiday Barbie dolls and I always have dolls on my "watch list"
2. I hate condiments of any kind. I always order everything PLAIN.
3. I love the smell of rain, the ocean and fresh cut grass...
4. I hate the smell of most-nearly all- perfumes.
5. I cannot swim.
6. I dream about living in a little cottage by the ocean.
7. I am a secret para normal fan. I never miss Jason& Grant. I hope to go on ghost hunt one day.
8. I love the 80's

THE RULES1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!