Friday, February 15, 2008

I have been involved in the arts & crafts business for the past ten years. I love painting, jewelry making, rubber stamping and my most recent passion is ALTERED ART and COLLAGE! I have created a new line of collage style cards available for purchase in my new store! I have been selling my cards, paper piecings and scrapbook layouts on e-bay for about 4 years.
I am a self-taught artist from the blue grass state who enjoys using different mediums to express my art. Ever since I can remember, I always enjoyed making handmade gifts for my loved ones. From cards, to paintings, to jewelry & just about anything else crafty I could get my hands on. When I fell into altered art, my world changed completely! I now enjoy using mixed media because it lets me create with endless possibilities.

No comments:

Blog Archive

VISIT ME AT ETSY!